Your new Anytime Fitness Worcester is almost underway!
We have a schedule of work and we are due to close on Friday 16th at 9pm and reopen on the 2nd September at 6am, there will be a member of the team there to welcome you to your rebranded club.
Please visit us at the Crowngate centre outside House of Fraser during the closure, where we will have a member of the team ready to issue you with your fob and answer any questions you have. Please be aware these do retail at £30 and if you misplace your fob there will be a £30 charge for a new one.
As part of the fob collection, we will update any personal details to ensure you receive full communication from us at all times.
Stu our personal trainer will be running his usual classes on the Diglis Playing Field, with an extra one on the Saturday at a £4 charge. Details are:
X Training – Monday 19th at 6pm
X Training – Wednesday 21st at 6pm
X Training – Friday 23rd at 6pm
X Training – Saturday 24th at 9.30am
X Training – Monday 26th at 10am
A few changes you might see include:
– PF2 Signage being replaced with Anytime Fitness Signage
– A fob system on the door, there will be a black box with a little red light on, this is where you need to place your fob and the door will open – there will be someone there to show you so don’t worry.
– There will also be a ‘press for assistance’ button if you do not yet have your fob and you need to get the attention of a team member, they will then come down to welcome you.
– New studio flooring
– New Gym flooring
– A new ladies toilet in the changing rooms
– Private room for the sunbed
– Re-upholstery on the fixed weights machines
– A refresh on your members area
– Vending available during manned and unmanned hours
– More cameras, these are just for extra surveillance and audio surveillance
– An emergency board, which will include a Defib, first aid box, fobs which should be worn outside of manned hours that when pressed dial straight through to the control board, an emergency phone, plus additional guidelines.
– Staffed hours will be 8am-8pm Monday – Friday (Excluding opening week that will be 6am) and 10-4pm Saturdays and unmanned on Sundays. Outside these hours there will be full surveillance in operation. Appointments can still be booked outside these hours and rotas amended accordingly.
– A new Anytime Fitness App to track your goals, programmes and class bookings.
– The new opening hours will be 6am-11pm, we are unable to go 24 hours until further notice.
– The last entry will be 10pm, everyone must vacate for 11pm.
You will have full access to Anytime Fitness Malvern and Anytime Fitness Halesowen during the closure, please be aware that you will need to visit during manned hours.
Once you fob is activated, after 30 days you will have access to all Anytime Fitness club’s worldwide with no extra charge.
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to pop and see us or call 01905 355777 (before the closure) or 01684 342477 (Malvern after the closure)
We look forward to seeing you soon.